Personal branding which can also be referred to as 'self-positioning' can be defined establishing and promoting what you stand for.
Building your personal brand on social media takes some work, but it could land you your next job opportunity or help you to foster valuable connections.
1. Identify Your Area of Expertise: Everyone's an expert at something - The more unique and engaging content you create on your chosen topic of expertise, the more your followers will start to think of you as a leader in your chosen field.
2. Engage Regularly: Building a brand takes a lot of effort, and it should be treated like a job. Every day, you should be sharing and producing content. Adjust the frequency and types of content based on the audience presence.
3. Create & Curate Engaging Content: Creating engaging content means taking a fresh approach to the types of updates you share with your network.
4. Keep Your Brand Voice, Image & Tone Consistent: You must also remain consistent with your ideas and the ways you present them so that you’re memorable and trustworthy.
5. Be Yourself: Let Your Personality Shine Through
How is your online personal brand? Do you have one?